Thursday, March 10, 2011

What are my chances of getting into/scholarship at UT austin?

I'm a sophomore and as of now i haven't taken the sat or act, but on my psat i got a 140(average i think). I'm ranked 11 out of 164 sophomores and i have a gpa(weighted) of 4.8510. Im in several honors classes and one ap as of now. Next year i will be taking 2 maybe 3 AP classes and a few honors. I'm an active member in my theatre department and i was in our fall show and now im the lead role in our UIL(competition) play. Im also in student council and hopefully ill be asked to join NHS this year. I also have lettered in theatre and i am planning on lettering in academics also. I'm going to graduate on our DAP(distinguished program). I'm also in the top 8% of my class which technically means automatic acceptance in UT but if we gain more kids at my school(we're expected to) that could change. Anything i should do to improve? Im also going to get a job this summer. For scholarships what do you think? You think i could get one? I'm a white middle class female(sucks on the diversity aspect) but i am one of seven children if that means anything. Thanks so much for your help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment