Friday, March 11, 2011

I have this annoying pouch under belly button?

how do i get rid of the fat under my belly button i have been exercising for over a month now and i can see i am flatter but under my belly button i ain't!! it's really getting to me now i have done at least 1 hour exercise a day as well! & laid off the junk food, sweets but i have had chocolate now and then but i'm still a teenager so i apparently do need some treats sometimes! it's just getting to the point of wanting to give up! i don't do muscle exercises though because apparently that will make me look bigger because of the fat over it! my mates gramp said i'm skinny all i need to do is leg lifts? but would that work... please help i have prom coming up and summer and i would like to be in shape for that time so this year i can actually wear tight tops & bikini's!! thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment